Services for Associations and Industry Groups
Associations and industry groups play an important role in fighting for the rights and interests of their constituents, but often find it difficult to source practical solutions.
TH9 Outdoor Services provides policy advice, training and other advisory services that can help to tackle the weed, pest and land management issues facing your members.
Here’s just a sample of how we can help you:
- Accredited and non accredited training courses:
- Clean and Inspect Machinery Hygiene Course (CIMHC)
- Agricultural Chemical Distribution Control Course (ACDC)
- Customised weed, pest and land management training (such as weed identification training, survey and monitoring techniques).
- Reviews of position papers and responses to policy papers.