Customised Land Management Training
Non Accredited Training
Do you have a need for specific training to be conducted at your choice of time and location? We can design a training package to suit your needs.
A wide range of options are available however some common examples include:
- Washdown Basics (the how and why) - specifically tailored to your team and held at a time and venue as specified by you
- Chemical Basics training - specifically tailored to your team and operations and delivered at a time and venue to be selected by you
- Weed identification training - field-based or on-site training, designed to give your team the knowledge and skills required to understand, identify and manage weeds on your properties and operational areas. Training may cover listed biosecurity matter (weeds) and priority weeds, inspecting and identifying infestation areas as well as reporting and managing infestations
- Control and management of identified pest outbreaks - we can provide specific training designed to equip your team with the skills required to implement targeted control programs
- GPS Basics - How to take waypoints and tracks, download a file and upload file into Google earth.
Duration: TBC based on your requirements
Cost: Pricing will be provided upon request
Location: Available at locations throughout Queensland upon request